Our Brand is the result of a process we have been transforming and interiorizing in time to the point of its consolidation as an example of adaptability; the essence representing each one of the members of our community. We have grown thanks to the work of hundreds of families who gave change a chance. And it is those families who still believe in us and make our values be more visible every day.
We are passionate about supporting our members in the different stages of change, and therefore completely committed to their well-being. We understand that every adaptation process is different, reason for which we look for programs and activities to empower our members, for them to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Attributes of Our Brand,
The Reason to Be Different
- Supports families in every adaptation process upon arrival to a new country
- Creates diverse strategies to maintain family union
- Promotes a cooperative and friendly environment among its members
- Fosters programs and events that are interesting for the members
- Develops social projects to improve the quality of life in the region’s communities
- Supports family diversity
- It’s dutiful. It respects difference in gender, race, and faith
- It promotes inclusion into the community
- It creates a space for cultural exchange
- It believes in friendship as a change agent
What Moves Us
We are an organization that promotes empowering each member of our families by creating social and professional development.
Our origin is diversity. We are the result of a need to create a place for every family member of the IDB employees to feel they are not alone in their new life.
It’s the main pillar of our organization. We believe that collaboration is the greatest strength for better adaptation.
It represents the integration and diversity of the members that make up the association. People, representing the members of a family, being our organization’s reason to exist. It becomes a symbol to unify forces and respect differences.
The five colors, together with their different tones are a reflection of how plural our people are. It is the evidence of teamwork, support, and collaboration as pillars of our organization.