IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION Privacy Notice
Last Update: April 10, 2018.
IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION (hereinafter “IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION”), domiciled in One Democracy Center, 6901 Rockledge Dr., Ste. 110, Bethesda, MD 20817, United States of America is responsible for using and protecting your personal data. Since IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION is a nonprofit organization committed to lawful, controlled and informed personal data management in terms of the highest international standards in question, we therefore worry about establishing and maintaining in full force and effect the controls, measures, and procedures that allow us to protect the personal data of all individuals interacting with us, in accordance with the main governing laws in data protection subject-matter internationally, in particular, the applicable provisions in the United States of America.
In accordance with the internationally recognized principles in personal data protection and privacy subject-matter, IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION makes available the following information regarding personal data handled by our association, either through our website or in person:
- Data we may obtain directly or through the IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION website about you
- Identification Data: Information that allow us to differentiate you form other individuals.
- Complete Name
- IDB Employee or Consultant
- Country of Residence
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- Contact Data: Information that allow us to be in contact with you to provide you with information regarding our events or any other information which might be relevant for the interested members of the community.
2. Purposes for the IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION to handle your personal data
IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION uses personal data for the following purposes, necessary to serve you:
- Registration in our e-maililng platform, including our activity newsletter.
- Establish contact for the association’s events.
- Sending out our activities’ reports.
- Notification of any relevant fact for the community
IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION, reiterates, in its character of a Nonprofit Civil Association, that in no case whatsoever shall it send email lucrative or sales-relate messages.
However, should you wish to opt-out from our email message service, the only requirement is that you send an email message with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Personal Data Disclosure
IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION shall only share your personal data with users and visitors of our website for the hereinabove stated purposes and services. It does not transfer personal data with any third party whatsoever neither domestically nor abroad, except when deemed necessary in observance of the Law or by summon of the competent authorities.
4. User opt-out and/or information cancellation
You have, at any given moment, the right to request to the IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION to opt-out or cancel your information. The only necessary action on your part, is sending an e-mail message to the following address requesting your data to be eliminated: email@example.com.
5. Safety Measures
IDB FAMILY ASSOCIATION has all the technical, administrative, and physical necessary and sufficient measures to protect its users’ data, to the extent of its liabilities.
9. Privacy Notice Modifications
9. Cookies, Webeacons or Automated Tools to Obtain and Capture Information.
In order for you to enjoy all or our platform’s functionalities, we use technology which might collect personal data. If you shall not wish for these functions to be activated, please de-activate them directly from the tool menu of your browser or your mobile phone’s settings.