To request the reimbursement of language classes, tutor expenses and others, please send form HUR-530 or certificates, signed by the tutor, indicating the amount of hours spent and the sums incurred.
It is not necessary for the student to be a full-time student in additional classes (tutor, language classes), since these are complementary to a full learning process (primary and secondary education).